This policy applies to information we collect about visitors to our website and people who do business with us or use our services ("you", "your").
- The information we collect about you When you do business with us or use our services we collect the personal information from you, including, where appropriate, your name, postal address, email address and telephone number. Occasionally we may receive information about you from other sources (such as credit reference agencies) which we will add to the information which we already hold about you in order to help us provide you with the services you have requested.
- How we will use the information about you We gather this information to allow us to provide the services requested. The relevant information is then used by us, our agents and sub-contractors to as required communicate with you on any matter relating to the provision of the services in general.If you agree, we may contact you about other products and services we think may be of interest to you. We may also introduce you to our carefully selected organisations.We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us to develop our website and our services. We may also provide such aggregate information to third parties. These statistics will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- MarketingWe may also wish to provide you with information about special features of our website or any other service or products we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send a blank email message to email@example.com. If you agree to us providing you with marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.We may also want to provide you with related information from third parties we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you agree to us providing you with third party marketing information, you can always opt out at a later date.We may also provide your information to carefully selected third parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you. If you do not wish us to disclose your information in this way, please send an email to email@example.com
- How we protect your informationWe have put in place security procedures and technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal information.We will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information. However, you should be aware that the use of the Internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal information which is transferred from you or to you via the Internet.
- Overseas transfersThe information you provide may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area ("EEA") that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and restrictions on its use as set out in this policy. However, we will take steps to ensure adequate protections are in place to ensure the security of your information. The EEA comprises the EU member states plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers for the purposes specified above.
- Access to your information and updating and correcting your informationYou have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please click here for our contact details. We may make a small charge for this service.We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details, or if you wish to cancel your registration, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . You may ask us, or we may ask you, to correct information you or we think is inaccurate, and you may also ask us to remove information which is inaccurate.
- Your consentBy submitting your personal information you consent to the use of that information as set out in this policy.